i had another round of chemo.
high dose ara-c was pumped into my body for two hours and the clear liquid felt like hell 😦
ara-c is actually an anti-metabolites which is similar to normal body molecules. they stop the cells from making cancer cells and repairs DNA
as expected, i was exhausted, thirsty, was throwing up and irritated after the session
i got hives (sore, red spots on my neck, feet and arms)
i have 2 big mouth sores and it is so hard to drink water even with a straw. ang sakit! damn!
i was throwing up the whole morning.
- early afternoon: my blood count dropped and was given platelets.
- middle of the transfusion: i had an allergic reaction so they gave me 100 mg of benadryl
- at this moment: i feel so tired and grouchy
- praying that the Lord restores the spirit of submission, patience and hope within me
- saw the assessment of my medical bill and felt sad about it (we need to pay at least half of it within the week)
- i want to sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep
another round of chemo—- a date with ara-c
anticipating a good result from my cardiologist, re: 2D echo
Please keep those prayers coming.